We are excited to announce that all phases of dentistry will be provided to our patients beginning Wednesday 6/10/2020. Our team cannot thank our patients enough for their loyalty and patience as we endure this pandemic. We can only hope that everyone has stayed safe and healthy during the past few months.
We have always been committed to keeping our patients and team members safe and healthy and will continue to do so during these unprecedented times.
Some safety protocols have been enhanced according to newly released guidelines from OSHA, CDC, and the ADA, that will improve the safety of both our patients and our team members.
Here’s what to expect at your next visit:
We are currently utilizing a mobile check-in process. Upon arrival please call or text us at (585) 442-5500 and we will respond with further entry instructions.
We require the use of a mask when inside the building for the safety of our patients and team members. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
Once inside, you will be directed to your treatment room. Guests will be temporarily limited to accompany only those patients who require assistance or are under the age of 18 years old. We ask at this time that only one guest be permitted and the guest will need to wear a mask as well. We ask that all other guests please wait in their vehicles.
The office can get chilly during the summer months, so we recommend you bring a sweater or jacket to ensure you are comfortable during your appointment.
Additional Safety Protocols for Team Members
Team members are screened for symptoms and temperature upon arrival at the office. Any team member with a temperature of 100.4 or above will leave the office and call their physician. Masks are required for all team members prior to entering the office. Our front office team members will also be wearing masks.
You will be directed to the front desk upon completion of your appointment at which time your payment will be collected.
Additional Personal Protection Equipment for Clinical Team
You will notice that our clinical team will be wearing some additional personal protection equipment during procedures.
Additional Sanitation Protocols
Additional time has been added between patient appointments to minimize patient interaction and implement enhanced safety protocols in our common areas. The reception area, restrooms, door handles, counters and furniture will be disinfected regularly to ensure the highest level of sanitation.
Upgrades to our Facility
REME Halo air purification system installed. Read here for more information.
- REME stands for Reflective Electro Magnetic Energy
- Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
- Zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
- Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
- Unlike passive air technologies, which need pollutants to pass through the unit for purification or filtration, the REME HALO® in-duct air purifier sweeps through the office to actively purify pollutants at the source.
Heat Recovery Ventilator System installed. Read here for more information.
- Allows continuous exchange of fresh air for stale air
- Eliminates aerosol contaminants which are particles or droplets that remain in the air.
Regenerative Blower Motor Technology
- This system has been installed in the treatment rooms that will eliminate aerosol production during your visit.
Force of Nature Cleaning System. Read here for more information.
- This system utilizes technology that combines salt, vinegar, water and electricity to create electrolyzed water that kills 99.9% of germs including Staph, MRSA, Norovirus, Influenza A, Salmonella, Listeria & COVID-19
- This will sanitize the rooms and all the hard surfaces with the ability to kill up to 99.9% of germs.
- A UVC light sanitizer acts by penetrating the thin wall of a small microscopic organism and destroying its nucleic acids. This disrupts the DNA structure and either kills it or renders it unable to reproduce – and therefore harmless.
More than ever, we are here to help you feel confident in prioritizing your dental care, without sacrificing your health and safety.
Thank you for being part of the Edgeview Dental Family!